Friday, May 11, 2012

Wet Dream Fanfic

So, yeah, really fucking horny lately...

I sat with a group of kinky folks in a large room in the basement of a mansion. The floor was polished hardwood; the room temperate but completely empty, save for us. The walls were tall, white, about two stories high, but completely bare.

We sat on the floor in a semicircle, all facing our friend. He stood, barefoot, smiling, ready to teach his class. I was giggly was anticipation.

We broke for lunch, everyone congregating at a nearby diner. And by nearby, I mean down a long muddy road, across a two lane highway, and inside of a small strip mall. The mansion sat in the middle of a cornfield in the middle of almost nowhere. The nearest neighbor was about a quarter mile away.

I sat with my friend, eating and chatting, but we decided to leave the group early. Riding back in my car, we crept into the mansion, wanting to explore the many rooms. Instead of descending the wide winding staircase down into the basement, we went up the smaller carpeted staircase.

On the floor above, there were many bedrooms. We chose one to the far right, at the very end of the hallway. As he walked in front of me, I nipped at his neck, grazed my nails against his lower back, nuzzled my nose and ran my teeth along the top of his back, and of course felt his crotch.

He just kept smiling and calmly walking, but then finally opened the door and pulled me into the room.

The bedroom had a small amount of furniture: a dresser, a few chairs, and a high four post queen sized bed. On top was a fluffy white comforter. He threw me onto the bed, my body sinking into the feathery fabric. Slowly lifting one leg, and then the other, he loomed above me on his hands and knees.

Dipping his head down, he kissed me like a thirsty cat lapping up its first sips of milk. My hands went for his hair, my legs for his hips, locking my ankles to hold onto him tight.

He riped open my shirt. Being as I was in class, I had again wore my school girl outfit. Buttons flew; I made a mental note to collect them later.

He began massaging my body up and down, licking and sucking as he wished. I moaned and writhed, enjoying the feel of him against me again. It had been too long.

He sat back and my body followed, hugging him tight.

"Do you feel hotter as you get thicker?"
"I feel hotter as you get thicker."

My hand slid down the front of his pants. His rock hard erection stuck out at the top of his waist band. His hand glided to my crotch and began massaging my clit.

"You know I'd love to stay."
"No..."
"You know I want to stay."
"Fuck, please..."
"And I'm already late getting back."
"But...but..."
"But you brought me here to teach your friends."
"They'll under...fuck!...stand..."
"However, in my stead..."

Wearing a tight black t-shirt, tight black jeans, and a pair of leather boots, Jason Statham stepped into my line of vision, looming behind my friend.

Grabbing my neck, my friend pulled me forward, kissed me hard, and then shoved me back down on the bed. My friend then slid off, and Jason Statham climbed on the bed, and on top of me.

"Have fun," my friend said, smiling widely as he left.

As my friend closed the door, Jason immediately went for my wrists, pinning me down. His head lowered to just above mine, and he gave me this look of evil glee.

"I've heard things about you."

I gently slid my leg against his crotch, lightly massaging him through his jeans.

"I see what I've heard about you is true."

Releasing one of my wrists, he grabbed my hips and pulled me up, my ankles again locking behind a man's back.

"We're gonna have some fun."
"Oh god, I hope so..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter