Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Wet Dream

What can I say (other than I've been quite horny lately)...

I was visiting a friend, either in the mid-west or west coast. It may have been San Francisco. It may have been Chicago. The area was industrial, in the middle of a sprawling city.

Three of us stood in a small side ballroom of a hotel/conference center.

It was me, a guy friend, and a vampire.

My friend wore leather boots, leather chaps, black cloth underwear, a black t-shirt, and a leather vest.

The vampire looked like Spike from Buffy, but much younger, as if he were about 23. Also he had dark brown almost-black hair, and his skinned was a golden brown, tanned, which I thought was odd for a vampire. He donned a long leather trench coat, and lingered in the corner of the ballroom, smiling.

There were road cases against the air-wall that separated our small room from the rather large ballroom next door, in which a fancy dinner was taking place.

I began talking to my friend about my life at home.

"Well, there is this boy..."
"Take your clothes off."

I wore my black boots, a gray cotton stretch skirt, and a white collared shirt. When I heard his request, I immediately bent over, presenting my ass, as I slipped my underwear down my legs.

When I stood up and turned back around, my friend was already naked, save for his boots.

I then began unbuttoning my shirt, but took his order to mean only remove my underthings. I slipped my bra out from my sleeve. I kept my skirt, shirt, and boots on.

As I continued to chat, I smoothly popped up on a roadcase. After years of practice, waiting for gigs to finish, the move had become second nature, giving the small leap a cat-like look and feel.

As soon as my feet left the ground, my friend's hands went for my hips, lifting my cunt to his lips. His tongue on my clit, I gasped, my right hand finding and gripping his hair. With my legs on his shoulders, I locked my ankles behind his back, the feel of soft leather-on-leather delicious against my skin.

My left hand found the air-wall, but thought better of it. I placed it instead on the road case. Using the leverage to lift my hips more, I began fucking my friend's face.

Knowing there were people just behind the air-wall made the entire scene that much hotter. I bit my lower lip, trying not to scream, as an orgasm raced through me.

Cuming hard, I laid back on the road case, the fabric of my shirt slipping away to reveal my breasts. My friend's hands immediately went for my chest, pinching the nipples, gripping my flesh. His face followed, lips teasing, tongue tracing, mouth sucking, enjoying my cleavage happily.

I could feel his quite hard cock so near my cunt. He kept it at bay, my hips trying so hard to encourage him into me. When I finally relented my efforts, no hands were required for him to drive his cock deep into my cunt.

I couldn't help but yell "Fuck!" as he entered me.

At first he fucked me slowly, gently. My hands gripped the edge of the road case for purchase. His thrusts grew harder, deeper, more urgent. The case began to tip and tap against the air-wall. I bit my lip, but found it near impossible to not scream.

I came again, my nails driving into the wood of the road case.

His hands, his nails dug into my breasts as he came, driving deep into me.

During our amorous interlude, the vampire had just stood in the corner, watching.

Once, a group of people opened a door right next to him to peek in on the fun. He, smiling politely, bared his teeth and asked them to close the door. They did so quickly.

My friends clothes back on, my underwear tucked away for his safe keeping, we three re-congregated. The vampire smiled still. I thanked him for his assistance.

He looked on me with a grin that incited both fear and arousal. It was as if I could tell he was smelling the blood rushing through me, as if I could feel his lips on my pussy, ready to drink my blood mixed with my cunt juices.

As we left the building, exiting through a back door, I wondered what other amorous activities I would be getting into that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter