Monday, May 14, 2012

Lesson

~erotica~

- You were being difficult.

* No I wasn't.

- Yes, you were.

* I was being specific, detailed, precise.

- Right...

* Who has who bound?

- Who is inside of whom?

* Just because I'm... riding... you... doesn't... mean... fuck... Doesn't mean... Doesn't mean... I couldn't do... whatever I want... to you... right... now...

- Yes, but eventually you know I'll be out of your ropes, and then you'll have some. Explaining. To. Do.

* Point... taken... Oh, and in case you were curious, the binding around your wrist is... called... is... called...

- It's. Called. What?

* Fuck...

- No. No. Try. Again.

* A two... A two... A two column tie...

- A two column tie?

* Yes... With half hitches... around the bed post.

- Are my ankles tied the same way?

* Yes. I keep things...sim...ple...

- Really? Simple?

* Kiss kiss.

- You wish.

* No. I. Want. Do you like. My hands. Around. Your neck? Do you like it. When I'm. Riding. You? Do you like it. When I'm. Fucking. You? What? Can't. Speak? Didn't. Think. So.

- Bitch!

* What? I thought you liked teeth. Besides, how else. Will I properly. Teach. You. To worship. My breasts?

- Shit!

* Biting to begin not. So. Fun. Is it? You have to caress... pinch... lightly... then harder. And harder. Til you get...

- Fuck!

* A reaction. And then you release... caress... lick... suck...

- Shit...

* Nip... Bite... Harder...

- ShitShitFuck...!

* Til you get a greater response. And then your tongue makes it all better. Do you like it when my tongue makes it all better? Do you like it?

- Yes! Yes, I like it.

* Good. And last. Lesson. For. The. Day... shit...

- Last. Lesson.

* Make. Things. Even.

- Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter