Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cage Match

D3 stripped naked, save for his boots. I wore only a black strapless dress, a cute pair of underwear, and my boots. I told D3 how I like it when people take off my clothes.

"Mean or nice?"
"Whichever."

He stepped in close. We kissed, our arms wrapped around each other.

He began punching me. I slowly, blow by blow, backed up into the wall of the cage. I looked into his eyes as his punches landed on my chest, my arms, my thighs.

He kissed me, turned me, and then stripped off my dress, unzippering the back and quickly peeling it off my body. He left my boots and underwear on.

He punched my back, my ass. Using the toe of his boot, he kicked my thighs. He swung his leg and landed his boot across my ass.

Grabbing my hair, he pulled me to the ground. Lying on my stomach, he put his boot by my face.

"Lick it," he demanded.

My tongue traced up, down, and around his leather as he continued to punch my back.

Using his boot, he flipped me over. He loomed above, stepping onto my body, using the cage for balance until he could apply his full weight. Adjusting his body, he intensified his weight into his heel, down onto my flesh. Turning my head with his boot, he stepped on my chin line.

Coming down to my level, he chose to sit on my ribs and once again punched my chest. Using his elbow, he applied pressure points to my chest and arms. Pulling out a knife, he glided his steel along my chest and over my face. He made me endure more pressure points.

His knife away, he leaned down and once again kissed me. He licked my eyelids. As we continued to makeout, he pulled me on top of him.  His body now laid below mine.

In an instant, the dynamic of our scene switched. I kissed him, teased him.  I danced my breasts in front of his face.  He pinched and sucked on my nipples.  I leaned down and bit his neck. He encouraged me to bit harder; I did so. He moaned with my increased pressure.

I kissed him more. Without realizing it, I'd begun grinding my hips on his leg. I was happy my underwear was still on.

Without warning, he hooked his leg and flipped me back onto the mat. Again we kissed. My legs grasped his thigh as I continued to hump his limb.

He sat me up, crossed legged. He punched my thighs more. Using his lead shot mallet, he attacked my back and thighs.

And then he asked a magical question.

"What do you want to do now?"

I answered bluntly.

"Fist me or fuck me."

We laid down a chuck; he gloved up. I removed my very wet underwear and got comfortable on my back.

We started slow. I asked him if I needed permission to cum. He said I didn't. I could have as many orgasms as I wanted. "I love to watch people cum."

I orgasmed a few times before his full fist was in.

Once inside, he used a turning motion to make room, sending my muscles racing. What he thought was to be our final flourish was merely about a third of the way into the fisting. I continued to fuck his hand and cum like crazy, pushing back as he rocked me forward.

Once, during a rather intense orgasm, I lifted my hips up off the ground, bridging my body high. "That was intense," he remarked.

My ass back down on the ground, I hooked my calves around his elbow and squeezed my thighs. I rode his hand as hard as I could. I came so hard, I cried. I asked him to vibrate his hand, and then came again. He tried to open and close his hand quickly. I stopped him, coaching him instead to do it slowly.

Soon, his wrist tired. He asked me how long I could go. I informed him this was a loaded question, as my record for a fisting was an hour and forty-five minutes with forty-two orgasms (yes, we counted).

He decided, with his wrist about done, it was time to pull his hand out. There was a final flourish, the delicious feel of his knuckles against my pelvic bone when his hand exited.

Ungloving and joining me on the mat, we cuddled and kissed, and almost fell asleep.

He then asked me if I wanted to help him orgasm. I gave a very enthusiastic yes.

I then gloved up as he laid back. As he masturbated, I massaged his asshole. When he came, I caught his cum in my glove and smeared it onto his lips. He licked off his cum, sucking on my fingers, all the while our eyes locked on each other. It was so very hot.

Gloves again discarded, we cuddled more before cleaning up.

When we checked the time, we could hardly believe it was real. We'd started at about midnight. The time had flown by.

We finished at 2:22am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter