Sunday, December 30, 2012

Would Have

~ erotica ~



I would have fucked you.

I wanted to fuck you. I thought about it all day. Thought about it as we walked, talked, laughed ate. I thought about fucking you in my bed. On the couch. Rolling around on the floor. In the shower, trying to not slip and fall. Against the wall, trying not to wake the neighbors. Screaming into a pillow. Belting obscenities into the bed. Face down. Ass up.

I would have fucked you.

I would have fucked you for hours.

Fucking, til we both were breathing heavy. Fucking, til there were no more pillows on the bed. Fucking, til the sheets were twisted piles in our way. Fucking, til we were sweaty mounds of exhaustion. Fucking, til the air was thick with the scent of our sex. Fucking, til every muscle ached. Fucking, til my cunt was sore from your cock and your cock sore from my hot cunt.

I would have fucked you for hours.

I would have fucked you all day.

Waking you from slumber with my lips around your cock. Your cum in my belly before breakfast. You eating me out, feasting on my flesh just before lunch. A dinner of carnal delights: licks, bites, kissing, sucking, and oh so much fucking. Each person's dessert just one more orgasm, just one more cum, pushing the other further, just one more drop of ecstasy, just one more.

I would have fucked you all day.

I would have fucked you in every way.

Fingers. Tongues. Oral. Anal. Your cock in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. My purple cock in your mouth, in your ass. My Hitachi or yours? Or both at once? Ninety-six or sixty-nine? My pussy riding your face. Your cock hitting the back of my throat. Teeth in flesh. Tongue across skin. Hands in hair. Fingers gripping asses. Scratching. Gnawing. Primal fucking.

I would have fucked you in every way.

I would have loved fucking you.

But you fucked up.

So I told you to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter