Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Want

~ erotica ~



"I want to watch you suck my cock."

I saw the eagerness in her eyes, saw the sparkle as she stared at my rather large purple dildo that I stroked while I sat on my bed. I was naked, save for my strap on, which itself was cover with a condom. She was naked, save for her socks; they were striped, multi-colored, and it was chilly.

She looked so eager, practically drooling at the thought of my cock in her mouth. I just stroked and stared at her.

"I want to watch you suck my cock. Do you want to suck my cock?"
"Yes."

She squeaked her response almost before my last syllable left my lips and rushed over towards me.

But before her lips descended onto my cock, my hand held her head back. Her hands flared out to the side in a most comical way and I had to hold back my laughter.

"I want you to suck my cock, but I didn't say I would let you."

And them came the pout, the cutest little pout I ever did see.

I wanted to fuck her. I wanted her to suck my cock til she gagged. But something in me wanted to see the real her. However my cock was talking now.

"You know what would make me want to let you suck my cock?"

She slowly moved her head side-to-side.

"A magic little word you forgot to utter."
"Oops." Her hands flew to her mouth, covering her lips, her face full of embarrassment. Cute overload indeed.

"I'm sorry. May I please suck your cock."
"Now, that is exactly what I wanted to hear."

My hand, which had been on her forehead, moved to the back of her head and pushed her mouth onto my cock. Her eyes bugged out wide as my cock glided across her tongue and down her throat.

For a split second, I wondered if her manner was real, if this cuteness wasn't an act. But, just as quickly as the thought arrived, her gaze grew concentrated ad calculating, though still delighted. Her hands gripped my shaft as she worked her lips up and down my cock.

"Do you like that, my cock in your mouth?"
"Mmm hmm."
"Do you want my cock somewhere else, say in your hot little pussy?"
"Mmm hmm, plsss."
"Good girl, getting it all wet for your wet cunt."
"Thn thu."

In and out. I gripped her hair and pushed her a little deeper, held her head down a little longer, and fucked her face for just a while longer.

When I felt my cum growing, I stopped her, pulling her off my cock. She gave me the pouty face and eyes, but I quickly pushed her over onto all fours on the floor.

She presented her pussy just right, craned her back just right, and extended out her arms, trying to hide as she tickled her nipples against the carpeted floor.

Reaching under my jock, I flicked on my vibrator, and quickly entered her. Her cry was high pitched and filled the room. She squeaked each time I thrusted, her voice raising to pitches I didn't know existed. That is, until I leaned over, gripped her breasts, and bit into her ass.

Suddenly her voice flipped, growing guttural and deep.

"Are you close? Yes, you are close. Good girl. Then cum."

I slammed my cock into her as her screams grew loud and my own orgasm raced through my body. My nails dug into her breasts. I bit and sucked harder on her ass. She pushed back and pushed back until finally collapsing onto the floor.

Leaning back onto my heels, I sat back up on my bed, pulled the condom off my dildo, and flicked it onto her ass.

"You are, indeed, a good girl, and a pretty good fuck, as well advertised, but now that we've both cum..."

She looked up at me with those pouty eyes again, but I wasn't buying it.

"I want you to go. Lock the door on your way out."

And, like flipping a switch, I finally saw the real her.

"You fucking bitch," she belted, throwing the condom back at my face before grabbing her clothes and storming off in a huff.

"Now that's the girl I fucked."

Cute overload ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter