Thursday, August 23, 2012

In Praise Of Cock

To say I've been horny lately seems like an understatement. For the past few weeks, all I can think about is sex. And play. And fucking. But especially... cock.

I love cock.

Yes, I am pansexual and pussy is a beautiful thing, but I cannot deny my love for cock.

I've missed sucking cock.

I've missed playing with a cock. My tongue running up and down the shaft. My lips kissing it, surrounding the head, and then gliding up and down it. Sucking. Hitting the back of my throat. Gagging, and then relaxing, opening up my throat to except it.

I've missed being face fucked. A hand on the back of my head, pushing me further, pushing your cock farther into me. Being called a cockslut. Or your little whore. Or your fuck toy.  Or your good girl.  My hair being pulled to guide my face on your cock. Being so submissive in those moments when my mouth and your cock are my only world.

Playing with balls. Sucking one, then the other, and then both in mouth. Feeling the cock pressed up against my face as I'm sucking on your balls. Having the cock rubbed on my face, my cheeks, my eyes, my nose. As I'm sucking your balls, having my face being pushed into your crotch. And the sounds you make when I'm doing this to you, for you, and for my pleasure.

Fuck... being cock slapped. There is nothing like being cock slapped. It is this perfect moment of sex and domination and impact all rolled into one.

And especially when you hit me really really hard, and then the cock is shoved back into my mouth, and I'm sucking and gagging on it again.

Yes. That.

I love it when your cock is jammed into my throat. Pounded into my pussy. Slowly eased into my ass.

I miss being fucked right. There is sex, and then there is being fucked right.

Taking all of a cock in. Pumping hard, fast. The pain of it thumping my cervix, enduring the pounding with the waves of pleasures. Gripping my hips just right. This position, that position. A tiring, sweaty, nasty fuck. It's just me, your cock, and my screaming.

Oh god, and my hands on it. Stroking it. Hard, smooth. Playing with the head. Squeezing it firmly. Feeling my hand around your cock, your cock in my hand. Feeling it enlarge, grow from my manipulations. Positioning it just right, lining you up to fuck me. The head teasing my clit. The shaft teasing my cunt. Running it up and down my pussy lips until you finally slip in. All the way in. And I gasp.

Fuck, I miss cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter