Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another One

~ Sunday afternoon at The Floating World ~

I first noticed him during a class. He sat a few rows behind me.

I happened to turn around and glance towards him. I first saw his boots. And then, slowly, up trailed my eyes, taking in the head-to-toe leather. Finally I saw the soft smile on his stern face, his gaze not on me.

I made myself turn towards the front. I knew it, as soon as I saw him.

Shit, another one. He was a leatherman.

When class ended, I walked out into the hallway, avoiding the incredible urge to go say hi to him.
It was the last day, and I was about to go to my last class.

I passed Lynk in the hall, and doubled checked where Sadistic Massage would be held. He pointed me towards a nearby room. I sat down my things and wandered about the convention center during the break as the classes turned over.

I stopped by the bootblacking station, checking in with D3 and rabbit to see how they were fairing. Few pairs of boots had graced their seats that day.

Wandering back towards my class, there he was. He stood, showing off his cricket bat to a man I did not know.

Meh, I thought. Why the fuck not?
 

I slowly approached him and lightly touched his shoulder. He turned, looked at me, and smiled.

"Hi. I just wanted to say your cricket bat looks awesome. I have a friend who uses one for play, and it's a lot of fun."
"Why thank you."
"I'm poetic."

He introduced himself. I smiled wide.

"Nice to meet you."
"You say your friend uses a cricket bat?"
"Yes. In fact for my birthday, during my birthday spankings, I got hit with his cricket bat. And a pool stick. And a hockey stick."
"Really?"
"I like pain. May I look at your bat?"
"Sure."

He showed it off to me.

"Yours looks rougher than his."
"Ah, his is finished."
"Finished?"
"Laquered."
"Yes. And stingy as a hell. Well, I have to go. Class."
"Which one are you attending?"
"Sadistic Massage with Lynk. It's happening right over there."
"Sadistic Massage? I may see you in there."
"That would be nice. Well, it was nice meeting you."

I smiled, turned, and walked away.

Fuck me; another one.

I am such a sucker for a man in leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter