Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day Edition of Photo Friday

Folks, I apologize for my noted absence from this blog. It's not been on purpose that I've lacked in my postings. Instead, it is for this...



the many many scarves I've been knitting & crocheting for family and friends, in lieu of buying presents this year. Yes, I know it seems as if I'm not stimulating the economy like a nice little American consumer, but as you can see by this mound of yarn...



I am in fact doing my part to keep craft stores alive.

On that note, I present more photos for your enjoyment.


The junk in my truck.




More awesome cloud shots.




Fun with trees...




and leaves.




And finally, the joy of perspective, aka My Humongous Hand!




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter