Sunday, November 8, 2009

Photo Friday/Sunday

So, as per usual, the thing I couldn't find was right in front of my face.

Thus, here is the Sunday edition of Photo Friday.

My Jack-o-Lantern forgot to brush his teeth.



And oh so much candy rotted my pumpkin's brain.



Blood red leaves on a tree in my complex.



I took this photo while on an away trip for work, more for the lines than the view.



The sky outside while waiting for my monthly therapy session.



Scary shadow monster on the office wall.



Gargoyle I came upon while on our way to the Steven Lynch show.



Speaking of, Steven Lynch concert shots at the Lyric Opera House this past Friday. [And yes, it was awesome!]



Those in the know know why this is wrong (and has been fixed).



And finally, a moth on my front door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter