I had hoped my next post would be a wrap up of my Turkey Day Vaca (actual title of soon-to-be entry), but life has once again spoiled my plans.
As of January 1st, or sooner if I so choose, my job position will be eliminated. That's right folks: I've been laid off. The economy sucker punched me today; I am now a statistic.
Of course my life hasn't ended. I have money saved up to help cushion the hardship (thank God for the invention of the Emergency Fund), not to mention an SO helping to pay half the rent. All-in-all, things could be worse. Having said that, I know I'm going to spend a good amount of time in today's therapy session (well scheduled, I know!) trying to allow myself to cry about it.
I hope my next post here will be more fun than this one.
The Cornell Rape Case from 2016 Shows How Not Much Happens Even If It's
Handled Better Than Jane Doe's
-
The *Cornell Daily Sun*, the student newspaper at Cornell University,
published an article on February 1, 2016, that said, "A female student
reported she w...

that sucks! I'm sorry about this.
ReplyDelete