Sunday, January 8, 2012

[image]

~erotica~


- Send me a picture.

* Of what?

- Send me a picture.

* Of... what? :D

- You know what.

* And yet I keep asking.

- Be creative.

* Ok.

* [image]

* Guess the body part.

- Mmm, a game. I will say... hand.

* Good. Now, your turn.

- [image]

* I don't have to guess what that is.

- Really? But it's covered by clothing.

* Its form is distinct.

- Yeah, I like to think so.

* [image]

- Ah, that's my head rest.

* Correct, and it's cold without your lips warming it.

- I bet I know somewhere on your body that is very warm.

* And wet.

- I'm sure.

* When do you get home tonight?

- Late.

* Boo. And here I was going to show you my new night shirt.

* [image]

- O.o

- :D

* Sure you can't, um, catch a cold?

- I am feeling awfully feverish right now.

* Flushed?

- Positively sweltering.

* Perspiring?

- Buckets.

* Shivers?

- Yes, but for some reason only near my abdomen.

* What an odd symptom.

- Absolutely baffling.

* You should have that looked at. And I, being a doctor and all, would be more than happy to...fit you in.

- Your bedside care?

* Very attentive, hands on healing.

- I will need all your skill to work out the, um, kinks.

* All your kinks will get worked out, as soon as you get your cute ass home.

- Speaking of, can I get one more piece of motivation to get through my day?

*[image]

* Like?

- Oh yes. Spank you very much.

* You better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter