Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Round 4

"I lost my earring."
"That wasn't a euphomism for sex?"
"No, I lost my earring, but we had sex after I found it."


I woke up on my own at 6:05am, quietly slipped out of bed, donned my clothes, and said a whispered bye to Pyro and Ron, neither of which heard me as they slept.

Returning to my cabin, I took notes on my evening and snoozed a little before it was time to head back to work. However, when I made my way to the Barn, no one had arrived yet.

Wandering down to the Dining Hall and HeadQuarters, I found friends. I greeted N3rddom, who would run the cafe for the weekend, and sat with the head of the Non-Dungeon setup crew. She informed me we would start after breakfast, which would be served in about an hour.

And then I absent-mindedly realized something: I was missing an earring. I texted Pyro, asking if he saw it. He replied, saying I should come look for it.

Bruises from my previous evening showed the others all the fun I had had. My crew lead encouraged me to go "find my earring" and meet them for breakfast later.

Walking up the hill, I again made my way to Sadists' Lair. Ron was getting ready while Pyro laid in bed. After a few minutes, we magically found both my earring and it's backing.

With thirty minutes before breakfast would begin, I decided to snooze with Pyro. But just snooze. I kept my underwear on as insurance. Ron left out as I slipped back into Pyro's bed.

But then five minutes into being next to Pyro, his soft sleep breath in my ear, I realized I wanted to fuck more. I gently laid one of his hands over one of my breasts. He instinctively massaged and pinched my nipple. But then he drifted back to resting.

Seeing that I needed to be bolder, I took his other hand, glided a finger into my mouth, and slipped his hand into my panties. He was now fully awake, rubbing my clit.

I asked him to bite my neck. He obliged, gripping hard, pulling with his teeth and sucking. Again I fucked his hand hard. Again I screamed to my heart's content. His teeth were all over my flesh. Pain mixed with pleasure.

But we were seriously time limited. When my alarm went off, I knew we had to stop, even though I didn't want to. I told him it was time to go.

But as I began to get off his bed, with his fingers still inside me, he redirected my body. I was now sitting on his hand.

"Cheater! You are such a cheater!"

I rode his hand harder, came harder. I didn't want to leave, didn't want his digits anywhere else but inside me.

But then my second alarm went off. I really had to go.

"Man, and now my panties are all wet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter