Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christened

~erotica~


"You've never fucked in your car before?"

It was late, very late. Dark. Misty. The windows in my car were fogged over.

We sat in the parking lot of my apartment, talking. He was horny. I was horny. He had work in the morning. I had a roommate who was a light sleeper.

He leaned over and kissed my neck. He bit and sucked, and did all the things he knew would make me as horny as he was.

My car was old, just this side of beat up. But I wanted him and he wanted me.

I pulled out his cock and started sucking. As I worked, he reached into his wallet and pulled out a condom. He put it in my hand. I fumbled, but was able to get it on him.

We crept into the back. I pulled my jeans off; he kept his on. I got on my hands and knees, and presented my ass. "Sit back. Get low." I sunk down and onto his cock. He thrust into me. I gasped and sunk down more onto him.

He fucked me hard. I heaved air, taking all of him in. We rocked my car. I was thankful the windows were up. My normally muffled screams reverberated around us.

I came hard, my muscles squeezing down on his cock. He grunted his cum, pulling my hair and biting my ass. My breathing remained heavy as I collapsed forward, my body folded. I could still feel his cock against me as he too fell into the seat.

"Fuck, I love your cock in my ass."

He eased the condom off and tossed it in the trash bag hanging off the shifter. I put my pants back on; he secured his zipper.

As we stepped out into the crisp air, my skin tingled. I looked around and saw no one.

He walked around the car, grabbed me by my biceps, shoved me against the door, and kissed me hard. His eased his right leg into my crotch. I instinctively ground against it.

I could no longer feel the autumn air, the night stillness; just his tongue, his lips, and his leg.

He stopped, pulling away, but not before gripping my bottom lip with his teeth, drawing my face towards him for an instant as he moved.

"Next Friday." He didn't ask.
"Of course." I knew my answer.

As he drove off, I wondered what fun we would get into next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter