Friday, June 10, 2011

I Forget

I forget that I'm awesome. I forget people notice my awesomeness. I forget how awesome it feels to be around people who acknowledge my awesomeness and are, themselves, awesome.

I forget I'm not the only one in pain. I forget other people have problems, pasts with similar emotional landscapes, and have the same insights on life my moments crying alone on the bathroom floor have taught me. I forget I'm not the only one who is confused, selfconscience, bewildered, wandering, lonely.

I forget people care. I forget people notice when I'm in pain, something is wrong, or just when I'm around. I forget my emotional wellbeing effects others, that people want to make sure I'm okay.

I forget, too often, I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter