Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nico

~erotica~


He was beautiful. I don't mean that in an over-the-top facetious way. Simply put, Nico was beautiful. His physique, his face, his manner lent itself to only being described as such. And, most likely, I'll never see him again.

It was August, and I had traveled five hours on a bus, forty-five minutes on the Subway, and fifteen blocks to get to my brother's apartment. Daniel lived in New York City, but was about to move back home. For the two years he'd been in the Big Apple, I'd promised to come visit, and never did. This was my last chance.

Danny welcomed the help to pack and haul his shit down the four flights of stairs from his level to the ground floor. I looked forward to spending time with my brother, who I'd barely seen since he graduated college and moved away.

We grew up separately, sharing only one parent, but had grown to care for one another as siblings do. After my weekend with him, I felt Danny and I would only grow closer as our four year separation in age now seemed irrelevant.

Climbing the mountain of stairs to his aparmtent, I was sweaty and tired. I hated the bus trip, tolerated the train ride, and pushed myself through the walk. Finally, finally I would be able to drop my bag and relax for a bit. As I approached his place, I heard loud music. Soon, I realized it came from his home. Shit, so much for relaxation.

The door was slightly ajar, as Danny had to buzz me into the building. Through the crack, I could see people milling about. I pushed open the door and was greeted with loud "heys" as a group of about a dozen people, most with drinks in hand, celebrated Danny's brother's arrival.

"Jesus Christ, Danny, that is a fucking hike."

"You made it fine, Big Bro. Here, have a drink."

Danny handed me a freshly opened beer. I tossed my bag in a corner and downed the drink quickly.

"Now that's the way to start." Nico, who I had not seen in the throng until now, spoke. As soon as I saw him, I knew my weekend would be difficult. My heart quickened; my boxers got a little tighter. I reminded myself to breathe.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. Big Bro, this is Nico." As I reached out to grasp Nico's hand, I forced a smile across my face. Our gazes met for a moment. His cocoa brown eyes mimiced his creamy brown skin. But just as I thought I was making a connection with this Adonis of a man, Danny quickly hustled me away to meet everyone else in the room.

Kristy and Kala were English, their accents tickling the back of my neck. If I had not met Nico first, my boxers would've shrunk at the sight of these two women.

Jordan and Ashley were twins, unfortunately or not, two guys with andorgenous names. They both seemed to overcompensate, acting most of the night life drunken frat boys, which made sense because they were Danny's line brothers. The girls all laughed at their antics. I avoided them in an effort to not beat the shit out of them for annoying me.

Kevin and Lindy were a couple, both Japanese. They were in law school and shared a room in Danny's apartment. Danny mentioned to me, before I came up, that I might hear them at night; earplugs wouldn't be a bad idea.

There were other people whose names I can't remember. I forgot them for a reason. My attention was solidly on Nico.

Armed with my second beer, Danny decided he wanted to play a drinking game. Seeing this was his goodbye party, Danny got what Danny wanted. A beer was poured into a pint glass and a deck of cards was spread all around it. I had not played this game and can barely remember the rules. I know each card was associated with an action, and if you messed up you drank.

To bad for Danny, one of the cards required a shortened game of Never Have I Ever.

"Never have I ever had anal sex."

"Guys, that's my fucking big brother."

"Literally."

Nico didn't put a finger down.

Around 2am, the group stumbled over to a bar, aptly named Stumbled In. I chatted with Kevin and Lindy. Danny flirted with a short blonde whose name I think was Beth. I averted my eyes, trying to not imagine the once twelve year who I took to movies on weekends getting it on with some skank.
When I turned away, I saw Nico, playing beer pong.

We didn't stay long. Nico won his game, but wanted to crash. I was tired as fuck and needed to sleep. I'm pretty sure Kevin and Lindy wanted to fuck. Danny had walked away with the blonde, so our foursome walked back to the apartment, leaving the rest of the party-goers to their drunken revelry.
As we walked the city streets, a stark difference from the suburbs where Danny I and grew up, Nico strolled beside me. Kevin and Lindy were about half a block ahead of us.

"How long have you known Danny?"

"We met in college."

"Same fraternity?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you guys even bother with that shit?"

"It wasn't like those shitty movies. Nobody beat my ass. It was just...I met your brother that way. I met a lot of people that way. It was something to do in the middle of bum-fuck. And the keggers were legendary."

"Alright, I guess."

Nico continued to slow our pace. Lindy and Kevin were now a block ahead of us.

"Where do you live?"

"Queens. I normally crash on the couch on weekends. But since you're here, I'll get the air mattress."

"Sorry."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

"Huh?"

"When we get back, I'll bet money Danny is playing Fifa while that chic is sitting on the couch
watching. Normally, as soon as she fell asleep, he'd head off to bed. But since you're here, he'll probably send her home."

"Thank god for small favors. She was such..."

"A skank. Yup, Danny attracts them, though I've never seen him bite, just tease." Nico, as he said "tease," ran his hand behind my ear. I reflexively scrunched in my body, grabbing his hand while I squirmed. My grip stopped us in our tracks.

"Relax dude. I'm just fucking with you." Nico softly pulled my hand off his wrist and started walking, speeding up our pace to catch Kevin and Lindy.

Back at the apartment, after passing the skank on the stairs, I stripped down to my boxers, and rearranged the pillows on the couch to get ready to sleep. Nico, also in just his boxers, inflated the air mattress. It was situated right where the couch ended, the only space open enough to fit it. Lindy and Kevin, thankfully, seemed to have passed out in their room.

"Here." Nico had gone to a closet and brought over a blanket. "Danny runs the air all night."
"Thanks." I'm still not sure if Nico brushed my hand on purpose, or if it was just happenstance, but I quickly turned away so he didn't see my forming bulge. Lying down on the couch, I brought the edge of the blanket to just below my chin, and curled up ready to sleep. I heard plastic movement sounds as Nico laid on the air mattress.

I laid, facing the back of the couch, and closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep, but all I saw was Nico's chest and abs, defined muscles almost begging to be kissed and licked. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't push him out of my mind. After a few minutes, I listened for the sound of his breathing, but heard nothing. I wondered if he was still awake.

My question was answered when I felt a hand reach under my blanket and start massaging my cock from behind. I gasped, but another hand went over my mouth.

"Shh..." He whispered into my ear.

"Nico?" His hand muffled my voice, but in response I felt soft kisses on the back of my neck. He removed his hand as I turned to lay on my back. "What are you doing?"

"What you wanted me to do since you met me. I saw that look on your face, and again in the bar." He gripped my cock harder, pulling, stroking me confidently. This wasn't his first time.

"I'm going to suck your cock until you're hard enough to fuck me."

"What the..?" Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were over the tip of my head, dancing their way down my shaft, deftly sliding a condom on. I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back my need to moan. I grabbed one of the pillows and put in over my mouth. Expletives warmed the soft material.

With my free hand, I gripped the back of Nico's head and began fucking his face. He seemed to have no gag reflex to speak of, and took my cock in fully. His hand played with my balls while also reaching down one digit to tickle my asshole. He was good.

Pulling his head off my cock, I pushed his face onto the couch as I got up. He wasn't wearing his boxers anymore, his hard cock pointing towards the ground. I knealt down as he presented his ass to me, reaching back to spread his cheeks. With a few choice thrusts, I was inside his hot little ass.
One hand on his shoulder, the other on his hip, I rode that perfect bodied boy, our grunts disguised by the air conditioner, which had just kicked in. Letting go of his hip, I reached down and started stroking his cock, the thought of it inside me a tempting prospect for the future.

My lips by his ear, I whispered, "You love my dick inside you, don't you Nico?"

"Yes."

"You love me pounding the shit back into you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Your my little faggot, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it. Say it, or I'll stop fucking you."

"Yes. I'm your little faggot. I'm your little faggot who loves to be fucked in the ass."

"Good, faggot." I pulled out, riped off the condom, turned his face, and spewed in his mouth. He grabbed my ass, sucked on the tip, and drank me dry. I collapsed back on the couch. He stayed seated on the floor.

"Shit."

"What?"

"I thought..."

"I'm good at hiding it."

"How? Why?"

Nico stood, stretching out a bit. He then turned, and swung at me, connecting right on my chin.

"Because nobody calls me a fucking faggot, faggot." I was stunned, not just from the blow. I didn't know what to say.

Nico got back on the air mattress and I soon heard his low snores. I stayed wide awake on the couch until the Sun started kissing in the sky. I didn't understand what had happened. I didn't understand at all. Somehow, I passed out.

When I woke up, the air mattress was put away and Nico was gone. Danny said Nico came and went as he pleased, being trusted enough to have a key.

I didn't see Nico again for the rest of the weekend. When Danny asked how I got the bruise on my chin, I said I fell on the way back from the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter