Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Watching: Gray & Slut

Rope Camp Memories continued...

I am a voyeur, have been for as long as I can remember. As such, I get to see a lot of cool shit. One such scene happened on the NYR Cabin front lawn.

On the cabin porch, while Lochai gave me a brief tutorial on different ways to tie a single column cuff, Gray practiced a harness for his Fetish Performance class on his demo bottom, Slut. The idea was he would be able to remove the harness with one long pull.

Lochai, after he was comfortable that I had the cuff, asked Gray to show him the harness as well. The group moved down to the lawn while I sat on the porch practicing my tie. Once Lochai was satisfied that he could recreate the harness, he left.

Gray and Slut then seamlessly transitioned into a scene. He tied a chest harness on her and began fingering her.

If you ever get a chance, watch Slut play. Her facial expressions are well worth the price of admission. She falls into a state of ecstasy one can only hope to attain.

Gray got her to the ground, fingering her still more. He put her over his knee and spanked her. He brought her mouth to his cock and began fucking her face.

And all the while I sat, elbows on my knees, head in my hands, leaning forward, watching. I didn't dare move; I didn't dare breathe.  My eyes were locked on their scene.

I still remember distinct moments from their play. The sway of his hips, his hand on the back of her head, as he thrust his cock into her mouth. The look on her face, her head tilted back, her body collapsed as she felt every twitch of his finger. And a moment, a perfect fucking moment, when he glanced up, saw me watching, and smirked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
hit counter