Monday, January 28, 2013

Yours

~ erotica ~



Just so that you know, because I think you forget this: I always, at any given moment, want you to fuck me.

Whether it's in my mouth, all over my face, between my breasts, sliding over my clit, or pounding my pussy just right, I always want your cock inside me.

Any time. Any place.

Softly, gently, or roughly, brusquely.

A quickie. A marathon session. It does not matter.

I always want your cock.

And you always have leave to take my body in whichever way you see fit. Politely or impolitely, I want your cock more than I want conversations, meals, lessons, or other fun.

Be gracious if you wish. A simple caress from you would be enough to take my attention away, to end whatever interaction I had been engaged in and be only of you.

But if you are not inclined to even that simple courtesy, grab whatever part of my body you wish, be it hair or wrist or arm or neck, and pull me wherever you like to do whatever you like.

If it be your pleasure, take of my body right there, be it in whatever company. My flesh is for your feasting, and I want nothing more than to have you in me, on me, always. Whatever way you should ever wish, for every moment of every day of my too short life.

For there are not enough moments in a thousand lifetimes for my insatiable need to be yours, to feel you in me, on me, to be of you, for your pleasure.

My hunger for you, my hunger to be yours, can never be fulfilled.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, and exactly what I am feeling right now (I've even started a draft of similiar affections). Right now my lover and I are not getting along, and yet if he were just to touch me, my hot anger would melt.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
hit counter